The best quick and easy snack for some hungry little (or big!) bellies.
These oaty-nana cookies are made using pantry staples, and the perfect way to use up any of those 'slightly past best' bananas we all have lying around home.
All children's recipes are contributed by Amy Judd (NZ Registered Dietitian).
- 2-3 mashed bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup mix-ins (raisins, craisins, chopped apricots or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture together and press lightly onto baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes until starting to colour.
- Allow to cool before eating. Store in the fridge.